Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Dollhouse room on Extreme Makeover H.E.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    They made a dollhouse room for a 6-year old girl on Extreme Makeover Home Edition tonight. There were life-size dollhouse rooms and then a ladder to her bed above them. I was hoping they would give her a whole bunch of AG stuff but I didn't see any AGs(oh well). But the room was still very cool. Think of how much AG dolls and stuff could go in there! I want a room like that one!

    <font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ November 12, 2006 08:53 PM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon ]</font></font>

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 12, 2006 08:57 PM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2006
    Posts
    218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We're watching it right now and we were just oohing and ahhing about that doll room. Gosh, I'd love to have a room like that for my 5 year old.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kittecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2006
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh that sounds so neat. I wish I could see it but hubby and sons are hogging the TV right now so I just get the puter, LOL.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member american_girls_4_us's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2005
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That room was way cool!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Gomunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2006
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Kittecat:
    Oh that sounds so neat. I wish I could see it but hubby and sons are hogging the TV right now so I just get the puter, LOL.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm watching it now. DH recorded it for me (I LOVE DVR). Judst got started, so I'm looking froward to watching it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So are everyone's male family members watching the Bears game? I missed most of the details about the doll house room for that reason, myself. :-) I could have run downstairs, but was too slow and too tired--and don't have it taped either. [img]frown.gif[/img] It did look like fun, though.

    Joy [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 12, 2006 10:20 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •